We will never sell your e-mail address to any third parties without your express consent. Please be aware that by filling out any online form on this website, you may be opted into Rasansky Law Firm’s promotional email list. By submitting this form, you agree that the Rasansky Law Firm shall be free to send you—from time to time—additional company information, including newsletters, advertisements and/or announcements. If you wish to contact us, but do not want to receive emails from Rasansky Law Firm, we ask that you call us (toll-free) at 1-855-833-3707.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of visitors to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site uses an email form for visitors to request information about our services. We collect the visitor’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to contact you.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- At any time, consumers may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time, consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice/opt-out section below.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We store all user information in databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as being physically located in a secure facility. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice, nor the formation of a lawyer-client or doctor-client relationship.
The material on this and our affiliate web sites is for informational purposes and is not legal advice, nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of the Rasansky Law Firm, or any of its attorneys, and is not guaranteed to be accurate, comprehensive or up to date. Visitors to this website should not act upon any information contained in this website without first seeking the advice of an attorney or doctor licensed in their state. The purpose of this website is to give the visitor a general understanding of the law; not to provide specific advice. The information on this website may differ depending on local, state and federal laws and regulations and court cases. This website is not a substitute for legal advice and it should not be relied on for this purpose.
Please be aware that the transmission of an e-mail inquiry or web contact form itself does not create an attorney-client relationship. Rasansky Law Firm cannot serve as your counsel in any matter unless you and our firm expressly agree in writing that we serve as your attorney.
If you communicate with us through by e-mail or through this site relating to a matter for which we do not represent you, it is possible that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us by e-mail or through this site in connection with a matter for which we already represent you, please remember that internet e-mail is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages unless they are adequately encrypted.
Rasansky Law Firm practices in all Texas courts, federal district courts throughout the United States, and in select courts of other states.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please visit our contact page.